Online Fulfilment Assistant | Spring 2021
We are currently looking for an Online Fulfilment Assistant to help ensure that online orders reach our wonderful customers in a distinctly Folklore manner.
If you know and love Folklore's unique take on homewares + design and are seeking a challenging role in a high growth part of the business, then we need to talk!
You will be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are wrapped, packed and dispatched quickly and accurately. But it is just as important to us that Folklore's high standards of presentation and packaging integrity are met. This role is based at Folklore Store, Clyde.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing orders for courier delivery in the timeframes defined by our fulfilment targets.
- Ensuring that products are free of defects and damage prior to packing.
- Wrapping all goods according to our presentation standards and procedures.
- Selecting the correct shipping carton for each order to ensure that all goods are well protected from potential transit damage
- Communicate with the customer if required and ensure any special instructions are completed.
- Ensuring that optimal freight rates are selected - to keep within delivery budgets
- Assisting senior staff with compiling stock from inventory for each order - accuracy and attention to detail is crucial.
- Assisting with SNAFUs / MIAs and other weirdness...
The successful applicant will:
- Willingly and reliably follow Folklore's business processes and be willing to suggest workflow improvements for consideration by management.
- Apply attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Display initiative and be able to spot problems and potential issues in advance.
- Be an effective communicator - written and spoken.
- Be physically fit and energetic. There is a lot of climbing stairs and lifting boxes involved.
- Be cool under pressure - we get very busy at times
- Possess tech skills - we use POS / inventory systems and Google Drive apps
- Demonstrate a consistent work ethic