We endeavour to despatch all web-store orders within 1-3 working days. If, for any reason, we cannot achieve this we will let you know. We process orders during weekday shop hours (10-4, Mon-Fri). Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed and despatched on the next working day.
All orders are shipped via courier and you will receive an email or text notification once despatched - this will include your tracking details.
As we ship from a small village at the bottom of the world, delivery times are sometimes not as snappy as in metro areas. However, if all goes to plan here are our delivery targets:
South Island Delivery Targets
South Island (non-RD) customers can reasonably expect delivery within 1-2 working days. RD customers should add at least 3 days to these targets.
North Island Delivery Targets
North Island (non-RD) customers can reasonably expect delivery within 2-3 working days. RD customers should add at least 3 days to these targets.
Nominated Delivery Address
Please specify an address that is occupied during normal business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri). In the event of failed delivery attempts (card to call) you may have to arrange a delivery time directly with the courier, or collect from the depot. We are not responsible for any costs or inconvenience incurred due to delivery failure of this nature. Please also read about the importance of nominating a secure address to avoid stolen goods.
We cannot deliver to PO boxes. If you nominate a PO box your order fulfilment may be delayed until we arrange an alternative delivery address.
Large / Heavy / Fragile Items
These items will incur additional freight charges, please use the contact form on this page to obtain a shipping quote - be sure to include your full delivery address in the message. Framed art requires custom built crating to avoid glass breakage - costs vary upon size.
Our courier partner does not deliver during weekends.
Overnight / Same Day Delivery
Due to our location in Central Otago, we are unable to offer either Overnight or Same Day delivery services.
RD Delivery Charges
If you would like to have your purchase delivered to a rural address please ensure that you select the RD shipping option. If this is not selected at checkout, your order may be delayed until we receive payment for the RD component of your delivery charges.
If you wish to purchase from outside of New Zealand we are happy to prepare a shipping quote. Please be aware that we only used tracked courier services for international deliveries and costs start at approximately $35 to Australia and $55 further afield.
Breakage / Damage
We take absurd levels of care with our packaging but occasionally orders are damaged during the delivery process. Your purchase is fully covered for damage - here's how it works:
- Take photos of the damaged goods with the packaging - be sure to show any obvious damage to the packaging such as crushing, tire marks (yup, it happens!) and send them to us.
- We will send out replacement goods at no cost to you.
- If we no longer have stock of all or part of your order we will refund you for out-of-stock items or arrange a back order (your choice).
- Damage claims must be notified to us within 72 hours of you receiving the delivery in order for us to lodge a successful claim with the courier company.
It is rare for an order to truly disappear these days but if it does here is the process:
- We will lodge an enquiry with the courier company.
- We will await the results of this enquiry - this may take 4-5 working days.
- In the unlikely event of the courier company acknowledging that the item is lost in transit we will re-send the goods to you at our cost (and spend the next three days filling out claims forms behind the scenes 🙀)
- If we no longer have stock of any items in your order you will be refunded for un-fulfilled portion of your order.
While we go to great lengths to ensure accurate and timely delivery with our courier partners we do not accept responsibility for goods stolen or damaged post-delivery. Accordingly, you are responsible for ensuring the following:
- the delivery address nominated during checkout is secure and able to receive the delivered goods during weekdays.
- The goods will not be visible to the public if the address is unattended.
- There is adequate protection from weather damage.
- You have communicated any specific delivery instructions to us during checkout.